The user manual is organized following the order in the IsardVDI web menu, and consists in:
- Login methods available to login into the system.
- Desktops, it's actions and viewers.
- Templates that allows you to replicate as multiple desktops.
- Media files can be uploaded, usually an ISO to boot a new desktop.
- Deployments allows supervising desktops while working on it.
- Bookings are needed for resources like vGPU.
- Storage shows you how much your desktops disks are used.
- Administration is a link that allows managers and admins to do advanced functions.
- Profile not only shows your info and allows to reset password, it also shows your quota and usage.
Last update: April 20, 2023