Welcome to the IsardVDI community! This page is designed to provide resources and support for users and contributors of the IsardVDI platform.
If you're new to IsardVDI, here are some resources to help you get started:
- IsardVDI Documentation: The official documentation for IsardVDI, which includes installation instructions, user guides, and developer documentation.
- IsardVDI GitLab Repository: The source code repository for IsardVDI, where you can find the latest releases, contribute code, and report issues.
- IsardVDI Forum (in construction): A community forum for users and contributors of IsardVDI, where you can ask questions, share ideas, and get support from the community.
Contributing to IsardVDI¶
IsardVDI is an open-source project, and we welcome contributions from anyone interested in helping to improve the platform. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- GitLab Issues: If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, you can report it on GitLab Issues. This is also a good place to find issues that need help from the community.
- GitLab Merge Requests: If you want to contribute code to IsardVDI, you can submit a merge request on GitLab. Before doing so, please read our Contributing Guidelines.
- Community Forum (in construction): If you have questions about contributing to IsardVDI, or want to discuss a potential contribution, you can use the development category of our forum to connect with other contributors.
We want to foster a welcoming and supportive community around IsardVDI. To that end, we ask that all members of the community abide by the following guidelines:
- Be respectful: We welcome diversity and inclusivity in our community, and ask that everyone treat each other with respect and kindness.
- Be constructive: When offering feedback or criticism, please do so in a constructive and helpful manner.
We hope you find this page helpful in getting started with and contributing to IsardVDI. Thank you for being a part of our community!
Last update: April 19, 2023